Station 9452
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about AndroLogik

3 posters

Go down

about AndroLogik Empty about AndroLogik

Post  Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Hey guys I am the station manager and owner of Station 9452. I go by the alias DJ Andrologik and I spin mostly electro/ebm with a dash of gothic industrial for flavor. I have been doing the dj thing for about 5 years now with 1 of it on the radio. I currently spend my time between this station and my friends station RPG radio in new zealand. I have experience in promotions, marketing, advertising, business management and media production. All of this is self taught no fancy diploma here. I am generally on when the mood strikes me and I am always eager to audition new talent. In my spare time I play perfect world online and Also go on photo walks and take photos. I am somewhat of an aspiring photographer and have done a couple photoshoots with some success. I love going clubbing and can be seen frequently at hive, shadowplay and Recycle. Very Happy I have an orange cat named Jaspurr and he is my partner in crime. I most likely will post pictures of him somewhere in the crash dump on this forum. Ok I spilled my beans your turn Staffies! Surprised
Twisted Evil
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.wix.com/station9452/radiolobby

Back to top Go down

about AndroLogik Empty Re: about AndroLogik

Post  Ravenlove22 Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:53 am

hi
Ravenlove22
Ravenlove22

Back to top Go down

about AndroLogik Empty Greetings from a Goat

Post  The Goat Josh Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:26 am

AndroLogik, a pleasure to be introduced to you, your cat, and your music...thank you. (Now if I can only figure out how to get this to bloody work on my Droid.) This is definitely a good move from Pandora, as my seeds are limited to that which I know, and that which they play is limited to the songs they've analyzed, so a new door has been opened to the music we club for. bounce
The Goat Josh
The Goat Josh

https://www.youtube.com/808jpj

Back to top Go down

about AndroLogik Empty Re: about AndroLogik

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down